Maine DMV Permit Practice Test 21 2020(From the 2020 Maine Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||21|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maine Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maine Knowledge exam consists of 60 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. A steady yellow light at an intersection means:
2. Sudden wind gusts on highways:
3. This road sign means
4. You have stopped for a train at a railroad crossing. After the train passes, you must:
5. Should your wheels drop off the roadway or pavement edge, you should:
6. Motorists are not required to yield to pedestrians when they walk against the traffic light.