Maine DMV Permit Practice Test 22 2020(From the 2020 Maine Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||22|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maine Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maine Knowledge exam consists of 60 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. If under 21 years of age you are considered to be driving while under the influence if your blood alcohol level is:
2. A person who drives his/her vehicle much slower than the posted speed limit
3. What is the purpose of rumble strips?
4. A school bus is picking up or dropping off children, you must:
5. This sign is used to warn drivers about:
6. If your car starts to skid, turn your steering wheel: