Maine DMV Permit Practice Test 23 2020(From the 2020 Maine Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||23|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maine Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maine Knowledge exam consists of 60 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. When a school bus is stopped on your side of the road with its red lights flashing, you must:
2. Only ____ can reduce the alcohol level and the effects from the body.
3. When entering the interstate, you should check for a gap in traffic in the nearest lane, adjust your speed to meet that gap, signal and:
4. To drive more safely at night:
5. Drivers who eat and drink while driving:
6. Crosswalk lines are two solid white lines painted across the traffic lanes. As a driver you should know that: