Maine DMV Permit Practice Test 26 2020(From the 2020 Maine Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||26|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maine Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maine Knowledge exam consists of 60 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. If you find yourself in a skid
2. Which area is more likely to be slippery after snow or rain during freezing weather?
3. This sign means
4. Studies show that when worn, seat belts:
5. You are merging onto an interstate highway. You should
6. What should drivers do when approaching a construction area?