Maine DMV Permit Practice Test 33 2020(From the 2020 Maine Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||33|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maine Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maine Knowledge exam consists of 60 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. The best way to avoid loss of control in wet conditions is to speed up:
2. The main reason why drinking alcohol and then driving is so dangerous is that it affects your:
3. When it is raining, you should be most careful when turning or stopping:
4. When is it safe to pass another vehicle?
5. You should increase your following distance
6. When you drive through a construction zone, you should: