Maine DMV Permit Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Maine Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maine Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maine Knowledge exam consists of 60 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. Night driving poses special problems for drivers because:
2. An approaching driver at night blinds you by failing to dim their high beam headlights. Where should you look?
3. Roads become very slippery:
4. This sign tells you that:
5. Double solid yellow lines painted down the middle of the road mean
6. If a vehicle starts to skid on water (hydroplane) the driver should quickly apply the brakes.