Maine DMV Permit Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Maine Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maine Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maine Knowledge exam consists of 60 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. When driving in rain, you must
2. You are approaching an intersection with a traffic signal indicating a steady yellow light. If you have not already entered the intersection, you should:
3. When can you proceed through an intersection with a stop sign, but no stop line or crosswalk?
4. To avoid glare from headlights of an approaching car:
5. When driving in fog, heavy rain or snow, use:
6. In what situation is it legal to pass in an intersection?