Maine DMV Permit Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Maine Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maine Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maine Knowledge exam consists of 60 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. You are involved in an accident and your vehicle is blocking traffic. You should:
2. A steady yellow light means that a _______ light will soon appear.
3. If you come to an intersection and your view to the side is blocked, you should:
4. Stop lines are solid white lines painted across the traffic lanes at and indicating the exact place at which to stop.
5. To prevent a fatigue-related crash while driving:
6. Driving while being distracted by any activity inside the vehicle