Maine DMV Permit Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Maine Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maine Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maine Knowledge exam consists of 60 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. When approaching an intersection with a flashing red light:
2. As you enter into the roundabout you should slow down
3. After you have passed a vehicle moving in the same direction, it is safe to move back into the right lane:
4. You must not drive your vehicle at a speed greater than:
5. When a stop is required at an intersection and no markings appear to indicate a stop line or crosswalk, which of the following is the appropriate place to make the stop?
6. If a tire blows out, you should