Maryland MVA Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maryland, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maryland Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. To help when driving at night, a motorcycle operator should do all of the following except:
2. Which of the following is not a test required to get a motorcycle license?
3. When it starts to rain it is usually best to:
4. A motorcycle driver:
5. When you are being passed, you should
6. How often should the brake hydraulic fluid be checked?