Maryland MVA Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2019(From the 2019 Maryland Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maryland, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maryland Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. What is the recommended following distance behind another vehicle?
2. Who should set the pace when riding in a group?
3. When it starts to rain it is usually best to:
4. When should you increase your following distance?
5. When going through a curve, you should
6. Shifting to a lower gear causes an effect similar to: