Maryland MVA Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maryland, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maryland Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. If the front tire goes flat while you’re riding, _______.
2. When driving in traffic, it is best to not drive alongside a vehicle because:
3. When should the front brake be used?
4. When passing parked cars, you should:
5. Which of the following is not a safety tip?
6. The best colors that allow you to be seen are: