Maryland MVA Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maryland, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maryland Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. When it starts to rain it is usually best to:
2. The center portion of a lane often contains an oily strip. This strip:
3. Which of the following will help you ride safely on slippery surfaces?
4. When crossing railroad tracks that are not parallel to the road, you should
5. What formation is best for curves and entering a highway when riding in a group?
6. Before changing lanes, motorcycle drivers should turn their heads to look because:
7. One way to tell if the rear tire has gone flat while riding is:
8. If a driver is tailgating you, you should: