Maryland MVA Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2019(From the 2019 Maryland Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maryland, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maryland Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. Which of the following will help you ride safely on slippery surfaces?
2. Before changing lanes, motorcycle drivers should turn their heads to look because:
3. If a driver is tailgating you, you should:
4. When it starts to rain it is usually best to:
5. The center portion of a lane often contains an oily strip. This strip:
6. When crossing railroad tracks that are not parallel to the road, you should