Maryland MVA Motorcycle Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maryland, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maryland Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. Generally, the body eliminates how many alcoholic drinks per hour?
2. Reflective clothing should:
3. Helmets __________
4. The only way to rid your body of alcohol is through:
5. To lessen your chances of a crash occurring, you should:
6. The front brake
7. An integrated braking system:
8. If either tire goes flat while riding, you should: