Maryland MVA Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maryland, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maryland Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should be placed:
2. Usually, a good way to handle tailgaters is to:
3. Which of the following is not a possible cause of a “wobble?”
4. Making eye contact with other drivers:
5. For a motorcycle with a sidecar, the best place for a passenger is:
6. What should a motorcycle driver do when driving on slippery surfaces to prevent possible injury?
7. When driving a three-wheel motorcycle, the best lane position in a curve is:
8. An integrated braking system: