Maryland MVA Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maryland, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maryland Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. What should a motorcycle driver do when driving on slippery surfaces to prevent possible injury?
2. Usually, a good way to handle tailgaters is to:
3. When driving a three-wheel motorcycle, the best lane position in a curve is:
4. Which of the following is not a possible cause of a “wobble?”
5. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should be placed:
6. An integrated braking system: