Maryland MVA Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maryland, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maryland Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. If the front tire goes flat while you’re riding, _______.
2. Your motorcycle’s brake light is _____
3. The single most important thing you can do to improve your chances of surviving a crash is:
4. Crashes are more likely to occur with:
5. When checking tires before a ride, you should look at all of the following except:
6. What is a good color to wear to be seen?
7. The faster you drink:
8. When would you not increase your following distance?