Maryland MVA Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maryland, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maryland Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. When entering a turn, the rider should:
2. When riding in a group using a staggered formation, what formation should be used if the group wants to pass another vehicle?
3. One way to tell if the rear tire has gone flat while riding is:
4. If the chain or belt of your motorcycle breaks, you will:
5. If it is foggy or raining, how should you use your headlight?
6. A shatter-resistant face shield: