Maryland MVA Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2019(From the 2019 Maryland Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maryland, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maryland Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. In a pre-ride inspection, you should check your tires for the following, except:
2. When being passed from behind, you should
3. When it starts to rain it is usually best to:
4. If crossing railroad tracks, why should you not change gears on the tracks?
5. To increase your chances of being seen at an intersection you should:
6. Goggles will: