Maryland MVA Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maryland, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maryland Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. How does the stopping distance for motorcycles compare to cars?
2. When riding in a group and the group is passing another vehicle it is best to:
3. If riding over rain grooves or bridge gratings and the motorcycle begins to weave, you should
4. Maximum straight-line braking is done by:
5. What does this hand signal mean?
6. Helmeted riders are how many more times likely to survive a crash than those not wearing helmets?