Maryland MVA Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maryland, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maryland Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. To provide the best protection, a helmet should:
2. Normally, how far behind should you be behind the vehicle in front of you?
3. Hearing protection is:
4. Why should motorcycle riders in a group not pair up?
5. At night, what type of clothing is best to be seen with?
6. More than half of all crashes: