Maryland MVA Permit Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maryland Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maryland Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 88% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. This sign means:
2. There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing your lane ahead. You should:
3. This is the shape and color of a __________ sign.
4. If you encounter an aggressive driver you should:
5. At intersections, crosswalks, and railroad crossings, you should always:
6. What does this road sign mean: