Maryland MVA Permit Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maryland Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maryland Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 88% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. Changing from one lane to another is best done:
2. When is it legal to drive faster than the posted speed limit?
3. Motorcycles, scooters, and mopeds are not easy to see; therefore, you should:
4. All drivers under the age of 21 have a specific restriction prohibiting them from:
5. Prior to entering a curve:
6. BAC means: