Maryland MVA Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maryland Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maryland Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 88% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. This road sign means:
2. Any individual under the age of _______ is required by law to wear a seat belt or be restrained in a child safety seat, regardless of seating position.
3. To avoid traction loss from hydroplaning, you should:
4. This sign is used to warn drivers about:
5. A school bus is picking up or dropping off children, you must:
6. You must yield to a pedestrian using a white cane or guide dog