Maryland MVA Permit Practice Test 13 2019(From the 2019 Maryland Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maryland Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maryland Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 88% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. This sign is a warning that you are approaching
2. Your license can be suspended if you are under 21 and drive with a blood alcohol level of:
3. When entering an interstate highway, you should:
4. A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may
5. What is a crosswalk?
6. The bicyclist is signaling: