Maryland MVA Permit Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maryland Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maryland Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 88% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. This road sign means:
2. Any individual under the age of _______ is required by law to wear a seat belt or be restrained in a child safety seat, regardless of seating position.
3. MVA will suspend the license of any driver with a BAC test result of:
4. If you approach a flashing red traffic light, you:
5. This is the shape and color of a __________ sign.
6. At a school crossing sign, you should: