Maryland MVA Permit Practice Test 16 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maryland Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maryland Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 88% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. What should you do when you see this sign?
2. This sign is used to warn drivers about:
3. To avoid traction loss from hydroplaning, you should:
4. When driving at night you should:
5. When is it legal to drive faster than the posted speed limit?
6. The center of the roadway is marked with one solid yellow line and one broken yellow line. If the broken yellow line is on the right of the solid yellow line (your side) it means: