Maryland MVA Permit Practice Test 17 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maryland Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maryland Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 88% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. Collisions can happen more often when:
2. This sign indicates that:
3. This road sign means:
4. It is more dangerous to drive at night than in daytime, because:
5. What is the proper way to enter an expressway from the entrance ramp?
6. While driving on a roadway with single broken white line markings: