Maryland MVA Permit Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maryland Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maryland Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 88% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. This sign is used to warn drivers about:
2. This sign means
3. The maximum posted speed limit should be driven only:
4. This road sign means
5. Continuous hard braking on ice and snow often:
6. If it is necessary to make an emergency stop while driving on an interstate, you should:
7. When changing lanes:
8. Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?