Maryland MVA Permit Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maryland Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maryland Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 88% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. When turning left at an intersection:
2. he yellow warning sign shown means:
3. The flashing yellow light at an intersection means you should:
4. What does this road sign mean:
5. What is an important step in turning?
6. This road sign means