Maryland MVA Permit Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Maryland Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maryland Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maryland Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 88% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maryland Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maryland DMV locations.
1. When driving in fog, it is best to drive with:
2. Which lane must you be in before making a left turn from a one-way street?
3. When using a deceleration lane to exit a roadway:
4. At a crosswalk:
5. Night driving poses special problems for drivers because:
6. If you have trouble seeing other vehicles because of dust or smoke blowing across the roadway, you should drive slower and turn on your: