Massachusetts RMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Massachusetts, you must pass a knowledge test. The Massachusetts Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Massachusetts DMV locations.
1. When should you use a turn signal?
2. Taking corners too fast
3. A passenger on a motorcycle should
4. How can a motorcyclist discourage lane sharing by other vehicles?
5. When approaching an uneven surface, you should:
6. In general, the body gets rid of almost_______ per hour.