Massachusetts RMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Massachusetts, you must pass a knowledge test. The Massachusetts Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Massachusetts DMV locations.
1. When would you not increase your following distance?
2. Which of the following provides the most protection?
3. Alcohol is removed from the body at a rate of about one drink per hour. If you had five drinks in three hours, how much alcohol would be in your system?
4. Your lane position should:
5. A shatter-resistant face shield:
6. If riding over rain grooves or bridge gratings and the motorcycle begins to weave, you should