Massachusetts RMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Massachusetts, you must pass a knowledge test. The Massachusetts Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Massachusetts DMV locations.
1. Why should a load be placed low on a motorcycle?
2. When being passed, why should you not move to the part of the lane farthest from the passing vehicle?
3. To adjust for added weight when riding with a passenger, you should:
4. The proper clothing when riding a motorcycle should:
5. When riding in a group, motorcyclists
6. When passing parked vehicles, motorcycle drivers should be especially cautious of: