Massachusetts RMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Massachusetts, you must pass a knowledge test. The Massachusetts Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Massachusetts DMV locations.
1. Checks to complete when you have mounted the motorcycle are all of the following except:
2. Being unable to hold a turn or moving into another lane in a curve is often the result of:
3. When choosing clothes for riding, which of the following is not a good choice?
4. Most motorcycle crashes happen:
5. When riding behind a car, you should
6. What is an advantage of keeping a cushion between your motorcycle and other vehicles?