Massachusetts RMV Motorcycle Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Massachusetts, you must pass a knowledge test. The Massachusetts Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Massachusetts DMV locations.
1. Before carrying a passenger for the first time in traffic, what should you do?
2. Passengers should:
3. In traffic, motorcycles need __________ to stop as cars
4. A simple way to make your motorcycle easier to see is to:
5. When should the front brake be used?
6. When driving a motorcycle in the city, your attention should be