Massachusetts RMV Motorcycle Practice Test 15 2020(From the 2020 Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||15|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Massachusetts, you must pass a knowledge test. The Massachusetts Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Massachusetts DMV locations.
1. Riding in the far side of a lane may allow people to see you when using their sideview mirrors. Why should this concern you?
2. It is most important to flash you brake light when:
3. As you slow or stop, you should
4. Riding in the far side of a lane may allow you to only be seen in a vehicle’s side mirrors.
5. When crossing railroad tracks that are not parallel to the road, you should
6. Which of the following is not a way to prevent a friend from drinking and driving?