Massachusetts RMV Motorcycle Practice Test 16 2020(From the 2020 Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Massachusetts, you must pass a knowledge test. The Massachusetts Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Massachusetts DMV locations.
1. To adjust for added weight when riding with a passenger, you should:
2. When you park a motorcycle, it should be:
3. The right clothing offers all of the following, except:
4. If riding over rain grooves or bridge gratings and the motorcycle begins to weave, you should
5. If you are planning to take a passenger on your motorcycle, which of the following should not be considered?
6. If a friend has been drinking and wants to ride their motorcycle, you should: