Massachusetts RMV Motorcycle Practice Test 16 2020(From the 2020 Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Massachusetts, you must pass a knowledge test. The Massachusetts Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Massachusetts DMV locations.
1. To adjust for added weight when riding with a passenger, you should:
2. The right clothing offers all of the following, except:
3. When you park a motorcycle, it should be:
4. If you are planning to take a passenger on your motorcycle, which of the following should not be considered?
5. If riding over rain grooves or bridge gratings and the motorcycle begins to weave, you should
6. If a friend has been drinking and wants to ride their motorcycle, you should: