Massachusetts RMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Massachusetts, you must pass a knowledge test. The Massachusetts Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Massachusetts DMV locations.
1. Which of the following provides the most protection?
2. If the road is wet, you should avoid:
3. When going through a curve, a group of motorcyclists should:
4. Head and neck injuries can be reduced by:
5. In a normal turn, _______.
6. Most motorcycle crashes happen: