Massachusetts RMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Massachusetts, you must pass a knowledge test. The Massachusetts Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Massachusetts DMV locations.
1. When carrying a passenger on a motorcycle, you should:
2. When should the rearview mirror be adjusted?
3. Maximum straight-line braking is done by:
4. It is most important to flash you brake light when:
5. Which of the following will help you ride safely on slippery surfaces?
6. What adjustments may you have to make to accommodate a passenger?