Massachusetts RMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Massachusetts, you must pass a knowledge test. The Massachusetts Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Massachusetts DMV locations.
1. What is an advantage of keeping a cushion between your motorcycle and other vehicles?
2. Lane position can help you do the following, except:
3. To swerve correctly:
4. Which of the following is not considered protective clothing for a motorcycle rider?
5. When checking tires before a ride, you should look at all of the following except:
6. Which of the following is not a type of protective gear?