Massachusetts RMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Massachusetts, you must pass a knowledge test. The Massachusetts Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Massachusetts DMV locations.
1. Alcohol is removed from the body at a rate of about one drink per hour. If you had five drinks in three hours, how much alcohol would be in your system?
2. When applying the front brake, you should:
3. If you are using an unfamiliar motorcycle, what should you do?
4. When should the rearview mirror be adjusted?
5. To swerve correctly:
6. What is an advantage of keeping a cushion between your motorcycle and other vehicles?