Massachusetts RMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Massachusetts, you must pass a knowledge test. The Massachusetts Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Massachusetts DMV locations.
1. Your lane position should do all of the following except:
2. When it is obvious you will turn ____
3. A shatter-resistant face shield:
4. How do drugs taken for headaches, colds and hay fever usually affect the body?
5. If you are using an unfamiliar motorcycle, what should you do?
6. Riding in the far side of a lane may allow people to see you when using their sideview mirrors. Why should this concern you?