Massachusetts RMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Massachusetts, you must pass a knowledge test. The Massachusetts Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Massachusetts Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Massachusetts DMV locations.
1. How can a motorcyclist discourage lane sharing by other vehicles?
2. In what order should you apply the brakes?
3. Studies show that nearly ___ percent of riders killed in motorcycle crashes had been drinking
4. The center third of the driving lane is where
5. Most motorcycle crashes happen:
6. What adjustments may you have to make to accommodate a passenger?