Massachusetts RMV Permit Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Massachusetts Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Massachusetts Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Massachusetts Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Massachusetts Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Massachusetts DMV locations.
1. When driving near light rail vehicles, always
2. A flashing red traffic signal at an intersection has the same requirements as which of the following?
3. If your car starts to skid, turn your steering wheel:
4. This sign means:
5. __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
6. When a stop is required at an intersection and no markings appear to indicate a stop line or crosswalk, which of the following is the appropriate place to make the stop?