Massachusetts RMV Permit Practice Test 16 2020(From the 2020 Massachusetts Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Massachusetts Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Massachusetts Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Massachusetts Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Massachusetts DMV locations.
1. The safe and legal passing of another vehicle requires that a driver:
2. Increase your following distance when
3. What should you be most concerned about when you see this sign?
4. This sign shows one type of:
5. Which is not a factor in determining the distance that it takes to stop your vehicle
6. This road sign means