Massachusetts RMV Permit Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Massachusetts Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Massachusetts Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Massachusetts Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Massachusetts Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Massachusetts DMV locations.
1. When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
2. When driving near light rail vehicles, always
3. You may park or stop along the shoulder of the freeway:
4. If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
5. This sign means:
6. To avoid being in a truck or bus driver’s blind spot and help them see, you should: