Massachusetts RMV Permit Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Massachusetts Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Massachusetts Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Massachusetts Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Massachusetts Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Massachusetts DMV locations.
1. who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without A traffic light?
2. Drive below the posted speed limit when:
3. At a school crossing sign, you should:
4. As you near an intersection, the traffic light changes from green to yellow. Your best action would be to
5. When two vehicles arrive at an intersection at the same time, which one has the right-of-way when no signs or signals indicate rules?
6. To avoid a collision, you should: