Michigan CDL Practice Test: Class A - Test 2019(From the 2019 Michigan CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class A CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. Why should you inspect your vehicle?
2. What is the purpose of a front-end header board?
3. You will lose your CDL for at least one year if you are caught committing which first offense?
4. You will lose your CDL for at least _____ if you have committed three or more violations of an out-of-service order in a ten-year period.
5. Which of the following is a reason brakes fade?
6. Why should you use some caution when honking your horn?