Michigan CDL Practice Test: Class B - Test 3 2019(From the 2019 Michigan CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class B CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. If you have committed three serious traffic violations within a three-year period involving a CMV, you will likely lose your CDL at least _______ days.
2. Why can drivers be at a greater risk of an accident when they drive at night?
3. If you have committed two violations of an "out-of-service order" in a ten-year period, you will likely lose your CDL for what amount of time?
4. Vehicles with air brakes _________.
5. Tires should be replaced ________.
6. If you are transporting any amount of hazardous materials, you must _____.