Michigan CDL Practice Test: Class B - Test 6 2019(From the 2019 Michigan CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class B CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. Where are the brake drums located?
2. You should avoid driving through deep puddles during the winter, but if you can't avoid the puddles which of the following is something you should NOT do?
3. If you are transporting a sealed load, how often should you inspect it?
4. If you are driving in freezing temperatures, which of the following is a quick and easy way to see if ice has formed on the road?
5. You will need to pass the pre-trip vehicle inspection test ________.
6. How are the brake drums connected to the wheels?